Current CBA Students and Graduates 2005-2016 
1. Transcript requests must be submitted in writing by using the CBA Transcript Request Form.  
2. Your transcript will never be released to any individual or agency without express written consent.
3. A minimum 24 hour notice is required for all transcripts.
4. There is a $2.00 fee (cash or check only) for transcripts. 
5. Once a student graduates/withdraws and is 18 years of age, transcripts cannot be given to a parent without written consent or release from the student. 
6. FREE TRANSCRIPTS: Students can send and track transcripts for FREE to any NC college or university using  Log in to your account and navigate to the Application Hub under Applying to College.
Graduates Prior to 2005
1.  Go to The Wayne County Public School District Home
2.  Click on the tab that says Services
3.  Click on Student Records/Transcript Request
4.  Click on Student Records Request Center
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.