Former Student Resources

Transcripts for Graduates and Former Students of CBA
If you need a copy of your transcript you can utilize the transcript request service provided by Wayne County Public Schools. Click here to request a transcript.

Ordering  a High School Diploma

Contrary to what graduates sometimes think, we do not keep copies of diplomas.  Diplomas must be ordered from Herff Jones.  To order a diploma you must contact the Counseling Office with the following information:
1.  Your full name (first, middle, last).  We need the name you used at the time you graduated.  
2.  The year you graduated. 
Once we have this information, we will verify the year you completed requirements to earn a diploma.  You must pay $50 by cash, check or money order.  (Checks and money orders should be made out to Charles B. Aycock High School.)  Your diploma will then be ordered from Herff Jones.  Herff Jones will not accept orders from individual students.  It usually takes a minimum of 4 weeks for us to receive your diploma.  We will contact you when we have received it.
If you need a diploma because an employer, agency or other institution has requested it from you, it could save you money and time by getting a transcript instead.  Check to see if your transcript is an acceptable document to prove your high school graduation.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.